Monday, December 13, 2010

Published Workz

while i was cleaning up my messy room during weekend, accidentally i found my last school's magazine 2007 back... 
my senior year that i should proud of (i was very active girl..huhu now i'm very very lazy lar, increasing weight gain..hahaha)...



this mag was my first and last i've published my creativity (sbb magazine tahun2 sblm ni sgt skema, formal sesgt kot..haha).. 


do u guyz know Lawak Kampus? humorous comix ever, loved it! huhu well, my creativity was inspired by keith's storyboard style..





hmm.. this one is not my original story, i just redraw it but exchangeable other characters (from boys to girls)...
copied from very very old series of Ujang, forgot who is the cartoonist is..hehe (jgn saman sy suda..huhu)



and also two jokes essay i wrote in BM section, Hantu Golek and Busuk.. sorry i can't show it bcoz the pics are too blur... both storyline are same, but different funny ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment